Here is Story of this Young guy Chris Norton :
"  6 years ago I suffered a spinal cord injury in a football game. I was paralyzed from the neck down. At that moment I was forced to make the choice to either give up and let my life be determined by my circumstances or fight and create something positive out of my circumstances! I believed that I could turn that tragedy into an opportunity to do more, to be better, to inspire others and be stronger. I started motivational speaking, I started a non profit to help others with disabilities and I created some incredible opportunities. I met the love of my life, Emily, 3 years after my injury. She's the one in the video. I would've never met her if I would've given up and let my circumstances define who I am. My hope for you is that you make the hard choice to fight and make something positive from your tragedies, struggles and difficulties. We are all capable of making that choice and I promise incredible things will happen!!"
Axact

Tipricks

This site is maintaind by Tipricks. Tipricks is an online Blogger resource website focused on providing quality based tips, tricks, tutorials, widgets and other worthy goods to blogger community. The main motive of this site is to help and groom young bloggers by giving them comprehensive information.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: