Nasim has been living in Australia for eight years now, since the time she first moved for college. With her family still in Peshawar, she feels she represents modern Pakistani women who are living away from their families in pursuit of their dreams.  She works as a personal trainer at a gym in Melbourne and her blog on fitness and wellbeing, titled IAMFIT, was also widely followed, before she shut it down due to preoccupations.

Watch her training Video :

“When I started off, it was hard for everyone to understand me. I did face a lot of resistance not only from society but also my own friends,” says Maryam Nasim, a certified personal trainer in Melbourne who hails from Peshawar.This makes her one of the not very many qualified female Muslim fitness trainer in the world.
“My own friends made fun of me and my body, saying mean things about me lifting weights. At times, it would upset me a lot but I learned to move on. I accepted that people who make fun are ignorant and do not respect what others want to do with their life,” recalls Nasim.  “The northern Pakistani in me knows nothing but to fight and prove herself over and over again. Also, I thank them as it has only made me stronger and worked out in my favour.”
“My passion for health and fitness led me to become part of the fitness industry. I was overweight during my teens and I decided to shed pounds by starving myself completely. I ended up losing 30 kgs in a short period of time, which not only affected my health but also my energy levels, leaving me feeling lethargic,”she includes. This was the defining moment in Nasim's life. She understood that wellness isn't just about getting in shape.

Nasim uncovers she could associate with people in back home in Pakistan through online networking and connect further, past her land area. “I use social media to find jobs for people, find accommodation and other productive activities.” She is likewise taking a shot at presenting other intelligent wellness stages that would be more gainful to individuals who need to accomplish their wellness objectives.
Check it out her Introduction Video as a Model :

Axact

Tipricks

This site is maintaind by Tipricks. Tipricks is an online Blogger resource website focused on providing quality based tips, tricks, tutorials, widgets and other worthy goods to blogger community. The main motive of this site is to help and groom young bloggers by giving them comprehensive information.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: