Karachi : On 14th August a young boy Yousuf  Anwar was beaten up by 15 to 20 security guards of  Ocean  Mall it is Karachi's one of biggest shopping mall . CCTV footage shows how badly guards attacked on the boy !
watch CCTV footage of Incident :


Here is the complete story of Incident which was posted by Yousuf  Anwar on his Facebook account !

"The Ocean Mall" is the very famous mall located at Clifton, Karachi.
So that day was 14th August.
I dropped my family to the mall & went to park the car.
It was around 5:30 PM.
When I came back my family members had gone inside the mall.
The guard of The Ocean Mall stopped me at the gate & said: Today is the family day and you are not allowed to enter".
I said them, "Ok! My family is inside the mall, wait I call them to pick me up".
And then all of a sudden the guard at the main gate pushed me away, and started pointing his finger on me, I asked them to mind his behavior
He then started pushing me away and slapped me infront of the whole crowd. So I slapped him back and then all of sudden about 15-20 guards came and hit me so hard. As I was alone I couldn't do anything at that time.
They beat the hell out of me for about 5-10 minutes and the crowd was enjoying the show. No one at that time helped me or atleast stopped them.
I got badly injured after that and wasn't even able to walk.. I called my driver and some of my friends to pick me up from there.
When my family got to know about all this scenario, The Ocean Mall management called the police helpline. The police mobile came and they started taking their side by saying "The Ocean Mall staff reported us that A terorrist is trying to enter in the mall" lol
And After listening to the whole story they said "HUM TO YAHI CHAHTE HAIN KE BAAT KO NA BARHAO. AUR BAAT YAHIN KHATAM KARDO".
And they were about to leave. Suddenly Rangers came there on the orders of The Ocean Mall Management and they pushed away all the crowd and started giggling and laughing with the manager of The Ocean Mall they listened to the whole story and then came to the conclusion that we will see the CCTV Footage first then we'll decide that who is on the point. They saw the footage and said us"PEHLE THAPPAR APKE LARKE NE MAARA HAI" and left without listening a single word.
And when my family members asked to see the footage it was clearly visible that the guard started it.
Well after all that we went to the Clifton Police Station to file the FIR against them.
At the Police Station they asked us to Make the ML report from Jinnah Hospital and only after that we can proceed the FIR.
So we went to the Jinnah hospital to make the ML report and after that we also reported to some news channels such as ARY & Samaa Tv.
So I request you to share this as much as you can so we can expose the reality of the management and show the real faces of these bastards to everyone.
I've attached some of the pictures and CCTV Footage too which shows how badly they have injured me.
Kindly do justice by your own!
Thankyou.


Axact

Tipricks

This site is maintaind by Tipricks. Tipricks is an online Blogger resource website focused on providing quality based tips, tricks, tutorials, widgets and other worthy goods to blogger community. The main motive of this site is to help and groom young bloggers by giving them comprehensive information.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: