watch Qandeel Baloch Confession : 



A man asserting to be Internet  sensation Qandeel Baloch's husband  approached live on TV on Wednesday.

The occasion was presently trailed by Qandeel admitting she was to be sure hitched and even had a kid from her marriage to the man.

“My husband used to beat me up,” Baloch said while addressing Express News. Qandeel's confession came after her previous spouse, Aashiq Hussain, claimed to the media he was before hitched to Baloch.


Baloch further conceded she had a child with Hussain. However,she included,“He never told my child I am his mother. It was a forced marriage,”

Ashiq Hussain negated Baloch's cases and said it was a love  marriage. "Despite everything I have letters which she wrote with her blood," he said.
“She wanted a car and bungalow from me,” Hussain added.
“I never contacted Aashiq Hussain  after the divorce,” she added. “I took a divorce because I wanted to study further and work but I was forcibly married,” she added.
“He tortured me day and night during the one year I was married to him,” Baloch said while speaking to The Express Tribune. “After a year, I ran away with my son and sought refuge in Darul Aman,” she continued. However, the social media sensation said her son fell sick and she could not afford treatment so she was forced to give his custody to Hussain.

“I will fight for my son now,” Baloch added.

Further, the actor said she was married when she was 17 years old to a man hailing from Kot Addu.

Watch Statement of her Husband here!



Axact

Tipricks

This site is maintaind by Tipricks. Tipricks is an online Blogger resource website focused on providing quality based tips, tricks, tutorials, widgets and other worthy goods to blogger community. The main motive of this site is to help and groom young bloggers by giving them comprehensive information.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: